Wednesday, February 16, 2011
The Verdict is in.....
Well we went in for our ultra sound today and found out that we are having a BOY!! We are so excited to finally know what it is. I was shocked that it was a boy, for some reason I really felt like it was a girl!! It was the most amazing thing to see him moving. We got a perfect view of him rubbing his eye, it was the cuteset thing ever! They told me to make sure my bladder was full, and so I did!! The tech actually had me go to the bathroom part way through because my bladder was SO full the little guy wasn't able to move around much! After that he started kicking his legs around and was putting his leg right up by his head. It was so funny, it looked like he was going to kick himself in the head.... the tech said he was very flexible!! ha. Having the ultra sound made it so much more real and now we can hardly wait until we get to meet him. I will upload some of the pictures we got, that is of course once I find my camera cord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment