I am four months pregnant!! We are so excited to be having a little baby! We can't wait to find out what it will be.... Adam thinks it is a boy and I think it is a girl (probably because that is what we each want). I have been referring to the baby a "she" for a while now just because it drives Adam crazy so he has started referring to it as a he, so it will be interesting when we find out what it is. I went in for my check up today and my doctor was listening to the heart rate, he said the baby has a pretty fast heart beat. I said that I had heard when the heart beat is fast is mean it is a boy, though I thought that was just a wives tale! He said he actually has noticed that that does tend to be the case, and he said if he had to make an educated guess he would think it was a boy. Adam, of course, was happy to hear that, but I still feel like it is a girl!
We are going to find out what we are having in two weeks from today (February 16) so make sure you vote on our poll and let us know what you think it will be! Also Adam took some pictures of my belly that I will post on here soon..... once I find my cord for the camera that is, so I can upload my picutures!
Actually the wives tale is slow heart beat is boy, and fast is girl. They thought I was a boy because my heart rate was soo slow. Boys usually have a slower heart rate when they are older then girls do, but healthy is all that matters!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny because that is what my friend just said on facebook! My doctor did say that a lot of people belive the opposite but he thinks the faster heart beat is a boy. Who knows what is true... I have been feeling like it is a girl so we will see... I am excited for your baby shower by the way :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I just have about 11 weeks left, I'm so excited to meet my little girl :) I'm gonna go with your hubby on this one and say boy, but the truth is you are going to be thrilled no matter what they say....My Adam thought he wanted a boy, then about a week before we were to find out, he had a dream that it was a girl, so he was very excited when the tech told us it was in fact a girl :) Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteIts a boy! Mark my word. ;) either way you'll fall in live and wouldn't trade them for anything! My blog is wynettes.blogspot.com I am so happy you have a blog now!
ReplyDeleteFall in *love
ReplyDelete