Friday, March 11, 2011

5 1/2 Months Prego!

I finally got Adam to take some pictures of my baby bump and asked him to upload them for me and this is the one he uploaded!! I am not sure why he likes the one of me looking down.  He told me the other ones looked bad.  I have been really sick this week with a sinus cold and you can tell by looking at my face that I am miserable so I guess he decided the one where I am not looking is best. Ha!!
We are really excited for our little one to come.  We are beginning to get things ready.  We are having our crib delivered next week and I am so excited to get it and put it up!! We ordered it online so I haven't seen it in person yet.  I am super excited to see what it looks like in real life :)  We have decided to do the babys room a mint green (light green) and brown.  Adam doesn't like pastely blue's for paint or decor too much, so I decided we would go with a green instead.  I am excited to get the nursery all decorated.  I have a lot of cute idea's but I haven't decided how I want it to look exactly.... There are a few things I want to do that I will need Adam's help with.  I have told him about a few of my idea's and I am not so sure he likes how much involvement he would have to have to accomplish them.  A few of them he will have to do completely by himself because they involve spray paint and I can't be around that right now so I am going to have to con him into it somehow!!  He really likes to build things so I know he is more than willing to, I just don't think he like the length of my list :)  I will post pictures of our progress!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted a pictures it's nice to see what you look like now. Green is a good color. Thats what our nursery is green and brown. Well it's not done yet.

    ReplyDelete